Tulsa Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its happened again, I need a deck to play.

+3
aceben3
Solomon
SilkyJohnson
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Its happened again, I need a deck to play. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its happened again, I need a deck to play.

Post  Squee on her face Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:18 pm

Merfolk seems like a good choice, I'm not sure how much you like that deck though.

Squee on her face

Back to top Go down

Its happened again, I need a deck to play. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its happened again, I need a deck to play.

Post  Solomon Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:39 am

I'm pretty bored right now. I hate the Tribal shit so I'm pretty sure I'm playing RDW until the next rotation. Yeah, go RDW... Sleep hoorah... Sleep
Solomon
Solomon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SilkyJohnson Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:46 am

yeah, the format is pretty stagnant, hopefully worlds will bring in some new shit.
SilkyJohnson
SilkyJohnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:32 pm

I may try Manuel Bucher's BW Tokes deck but I just don't understand how it beats Fae? Other than RDW, I've been working on a new Bant Control deck but it's miles away from being finished and I don't know if I really want to bother.
Solomon
Solomon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aceben3 Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:19 pm

I'm getting interested in the R/W Lark deck. I know I've talked mad shit about it, but it's been doing well in a lot of tournaments so I figure it might be worth looking into. I realized that since you're already playing Fanatic, Redcap, and Siege-Gang you could easily play Auntie's Hovel and splash Tidehollow Sculler and who knows what else. I'll start a thread.
aceben3
aceben3
Admin

https://tulsamagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:28 pm

What about a Star Bangles Banner Rev deck? Mulldrifter and 1 Mistmeadow Witch.
Solomon
Solomon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2