Tulsa Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tier1 Deck Lists

2 posters

Go down

Tier1 Deck Lists Empty Tier1 Deck Lists

Post  Solomon Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:45 am

What are the Tier1 strategies? I would like to get a gauntlet together for testing purposes. I'm hoping there is a semi-cheap deck to put together for Chicago. Let me know.
Solomon
Solomon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tier1 Deck Lists Empty Re: Tier1 Deck Lists

Post  aceben3 Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:47 am

http://www.starcitygames.com/magic/legacy/16772_Unlocking_Legacy_Assessing_Legacy_for_Grand_Prix_Chicago.html
That seems like a good article by Christopher Coppola about the Legacy metagame. Apparently Ad Nauseum Storm decks are really good, as are Counterbalance decks. It's very much wide open, though.

MTGTheSource.com has very good Legacy forums.
aceben3
aceben3
Admin

https://tulsamagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:55 pm

Thanks Ben! Very Happy It looks like we could build Ichorid, Mono U control and Affinity fairly easily. We would possibly need a set of Lion's Eye Diamond as our expensive card but that's not too bad. Just by reading that article I can acertain that Legacy is a fun ass format! I'm actually getting excited and I will try to do my best to make the trip. We should start talking serious about this because it is even more complex in many ways than extended so we will need every bit of 3 months to prepare if we want to seriously compete. We should also start to see what cards we have and what we will need.
Solomon
Solomon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down