Tulsa Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting Guidelines, please read

2 posters

Go down

Posting Guidelines, please read Empty Posting Guidelines, please read

Post  aceben3 Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:35 pm

Most of this is pretty obvious, but here are a few suggestions for enabling good discussion about decks.

1. Spell card names right
Abbreviations are fine on commonly played cards if you're in a hurry, but if you're talking about rarely played or new cards, try to get the name right. Also, make sure you denote which Sygg, Akroma, etc you are talking about if it isn't obvious.
2. If your deck contains new cards, it's helpful if you include a picture or spoiler text for them
A lot of people won't reply to decklists with lots of new cards because they don't want to look them up. If you want replies, it's best to help them avoid that problem.
3. Put the number of a card you are playing before the name of the card, without an "x" in between.
Really, it just looks way better and is easier to read. Something like this:
24 Forest
4 Llanowar Elves
1 Boreal Druid
...etc
It's nice if you can separate your deck into lands, creatures and spells since that also makes it more readable.

If anyone has any additional suggestions, feel free to share them.

PS: This is also a test of the "sticky" post since I just figured out how to do it
aceben3
aceben3
Admin

https://tulsamagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Posting Guidelines, please read Empty Re: Posting Guidelines, please read

Post  samthevindicator Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:47 pm

also lets try to post constructive ideas instead of "i lyke thiz dek" i know im guilty too, lets just try to actually do someting instead of flapping our gums
samthevindicator
samthevindicator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum